Saturday, November 23, 2013

A few of what I have eaten this week


It is very dangerous to have pleasure on eating:( thats the biggest bottleneck to be size 36. Sometimes I feel I can never get rid of my extra kilos and thats what gonna happen if I contunie eatig at that volume:)
I watched the movie "Devil Wears Prada" again today and now I have enough motivation to go on a diet. Again! God; I love that movie and I think I can watch it a hundred times more! God bless Merly Streep :)
About my diet, I will let you know my experience and success; if I have any during this period :) I have put and loose many kilos all my life so I am kind of diet expertise. And If I can; I will finally be able to put more outfit posts on my blog as I wanted. Never stop hoping!

Enjoy the weekend!

artichoke w/ olive oil
 


Turkish salads and Greek cookie:)


my new discovery of burger - Burger Café de Paris

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...